June 2013 Weddings

It's Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday, gals.  I am sooo tired today!

Three Words:  In 3 words, tell me about your best friend.

Tell Us:  Tell us what's in front of you right now (on your desk? table? couch?).
June '13 - March Sig - Shoes

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's Tuesday!

• Just like me. I'm at work, so in front of me right now is my computer and phone. But I wish it was food, lol.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Amazing, helpful, lovely :)  (and in rmp's words, just like me haha!)

I'm also at work, and have my computer, invoices, driver tickets and other desk items in front of me.  I too wish it were all food.  Forgot a lunch today and doesn't look like I'll be getting anything to eat till I can go home :( wahhh
    June '13 - March Sig - Shoes

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 3 words: Reads my mind. Seriously, she and I joke all the time about sharing a brain because we're so similar.

Tell Us: I've got my laptop, a second monitor, keyboard, and mouse in front of me. And my chapstick sitting on my keyboard, because I'm a hopeless junkie. My desk is currently a mess of spreadsheets and cryptic notes I've written and now can't decipher (if anyone wants to guess as to what "When resolved - time frame - high" means, I'm open to suggestions).

• 3. hilarious, caring, smart
    My table includes wedding invitations! I'm getting so close to finishing 71 of them! ahhh I can't wait until they will be done and in the mail!
  • 3 words: My surrogate brother.  Blood doesn't always make family Smile

TU: My computer, keyboard, phone, printer, mouse and speaker registration forms (ugh).
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My alien twin.  Seriously, I think we were the same person in a different life, or at least close relatives.

My lap top is in front of me, I'm lying in bed, propped up against the headboard, and I can see my feet, in mismatched socks because I didn't feel like looking for a pair, just the two thickest socks I could find the fastest, because my feet were cold!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Three words: my future husband. What's in front of me: smart phone standing in for a computer and four cats pretending to be my blanket
  • Wonderful. funny, caring
    My snoring boxer sleeping on the floor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker