Wedding Party

Pictures of wedding for WP

How do you go about asking the WP & the families if they want any copies of pics from the wedding? If someone wants some, should we pay for it? or should they? Did anybody else have WP members that expressed interest in ordering pics? I know my MOH is going to want one of me and her and my mom, because we are all really close. & I know my best friend is going to want one of me and her. There are a bunch of other people also. So, how do we go about this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pictures of wedding for WP

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_pictures-of-wedding-for-wp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:fa9b4b01-b7bb-4137-8b39-51ad31ede6dePost:3087a257-b2f3-4f91-a4a5-4631db566752">Pictures of wedding for WP</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you go about asking the WP & the families if they want any copies of pics from the wedding? If someone wants some, should we pay for it? or should they? Did anybody else have WP members that expressed interest in ordering pics? I know my MOH is going to want one of me and her and my mom, because we are all really close. & I know my best friend is going to want one of me and her. There are a bunch of other people also. So, how do we go about this?
    Posted by Sierra524[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We went through all of pics and printed out the family or couple shots and then included them in that person or couple's thank you card.  All told, maybe we printed 100 photos? Shutterfly charged 15 cents a print, so about $15 total out of our pocket for a gesture many people seemed to appreciate.   

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_pictures-of-wedding-for-wp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:fa9b4b01-b7bb-4137-8b39-51ad31ede6dePost:a8cbf92d-b7d7-449f-8681-4c981c2191e4">Re: Pictures of wedding for WP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pictures of wedding for WP : We went through all of pics and printed out the family or couple shots and then included them in that person or couple's thank you card.  All told, maybe we printed 100 photos? Shutterfly charged 15 cents a print, so about $15 total out of our pocket for a gesture many people seemed to appreciate.   
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to get those pictures back? I hope you didn't make people wait several months for a thank you card (not saying you did, just trying to point out a potential issue with this idea). If you're sure people will want a certain photo, I think it's a nice gesture to purchase it for them. Some photographers will set up their site so guests can order too. I once ordered a picture of me and my then-bf on the dance floor at a friend's wedding. I wouldn't have expected her to gift that to me.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We sent everyone the link to our photographers page, where they could order prints. We also printed pics for some people and gave them to them.
  • In Response to Re: Pictures of wedding for WP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pictures of wedding for WP : How long did it take to get those pictures back? I hope you didn't make people wait several months for a thank you card (not saying you did, just trying to point out a potential issue with this idea). If you're sure people will want a certain photo, I think it's a nice gesture to purchase it for them. Some photographers will set up their site so guests can order too. I once ordered a picture of me and my then-bf on the dance floor at a friend's wedding. I wouldn't have expected her to gift that to me.
    Posted by cbrown828[/QUOTE]

We had our discs of photos 2 weeks after our wedding.  We would've never done it if it was going to take months.  
  • I just sent ours a link to the pics on our photographer's website. If they want them, they can order them.
    photo 2pics_zps4cff3adc.jpg Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • KnotRileyKnotRiley New York, NY admin
    Comment

Jgcutdyt
    iugiyvjyfjhv
    Jhfuyjgjgv