Arizona-Phoenix

Where to find a budget venue?

Hey fellow Arizonian brides,

Anyone had any luck finding great budget venues? I want to have a small ceremony (50 ppl or so) and a reception at my parent's place.  I am hoping to spend around $500, maybe less if possible.  I know of the Antique Wedding House, Inside the Bungalow, and Manor at Catlin Court.

Are there any other hidden venues that could be used for a ceremony on a budget?  Let me know if you have any ideas!!!

THANKS!

Re: Where to find a budget venue?

• The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa on Extension Rd and Main St can accommodate a ceremony for 50 people and they are definitely a venue for a couple on a budget. According to their website, "Heritage Hall is a wonderful facility for a ceremony of up to 185 people. The Patio is a beautiful area for a ceremony of up to 100 people." The cost for a ceremony in Heritage Hall or on the Patio at The Landmark Restaurant is $3.00 per person / $150 minimum required (50 people minimum). They also have rooms on the bottom floor of the restaurant that can accommodate small ceremonies. I believe the cost is the same, but the minimum number of guests for these rooms is lower since these rooms are smaller than the Hall and Patio.

http://www.landmarkrestaurant.com/weddings/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker