July 2011 Weddings

Does it make me a horrible person....

that I just got a facebook invite to my cousin's destination wedding (distant cousin.  I mean; first cousin, but the relationship is pretty distant) and I was thinking "probably won't go to that" until I saw it was in Hawaii and then I kinda started to think about it for a minute?

Re: Does it make me a horrible person....

• edited March 2013
    I think it would only be a horrible thing if you had some base reason for being against their wedding-- like if you hated the person your cousin was marrying or something.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_does-it-make-me-a-horrible-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:0ef43c8f-5446-4976-8858-80e1f6dfe097Post:dd6e79f0-8850-4d43-ac6b-551dc77f5878">Re: Does it make me a horrible person....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it would only be a horrible thing if you had some base reason for being against their wedding-- like if you hated the person your cousin was marrying or something.
    Posted by JessieSullivan[/QUOTE]

haha no.  Haven't met her actually.  If it was in town I'd definitely go but I'm not close enough to him to take off work and/or spend money on flights.

buuuut if it means a trip to hawaii.... haha
  • No...I'd love any excuse to just go to Hawaii.

But a FB invite for a DW?  Is your cousin related to TP?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hahahaha holly!!!!

it doesn't make you a bad person.  i'd probbaly do the same thing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_does-it-make-me-a-horrible-person?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:0ef43c8f-5446-4976-8858-80e1f6dfe097Post:472c3a27-f4d5-4ea7-af86-d1b6d5f272b7">Re: Does it make me a horrible person....</a>:
    [QUOTE]No...I'd love any excuse to just go to Hawaii. But a FB invite for a DW?  Is your cousin related to TP?
    Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]

<div>love</div>
  • Not a horrible person, a good one with the perfect ulterior motive for attending.

and hahaha Holly!
  • In Response to Re: Does it make me a horrible person....:
    [QUOTE]No...I'd love any excuse to just go to Hawaii. But a FB invite for a DW?  Is your cousin related to TP?
    Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]

Ha!
    BabyFruit Ticker