July 2011 Weddings

Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!

I now present Round 3 of our Hottie Knottie March Madness!

Google docs is being a bit of a butthead this evening, so I added the vote percentages to the bracket because it won't let me save/upload the graphs.  Some votes were super close, others were landslides!  We had 21 participants again!

The live bracket is here!

The visual matchups (if you still need them) are here!

You can vote here!

I'm thinking I'll end this round on Thursday morning!

ETA:  Google being a butthead is carrying over to the links now.  If it doesn't work when you try, just wait a bit and try again.  They all worked for me when I first posted this and now they're not working. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!

• WOOOOT WOOOT!!!  Voted!! :)  (Still kinda bitter that Clay was bumped round one... )
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • voted! I'm not super shocked by any of these ones like I was with the first...
  • Voted!! Boo I won't be around to vote the winners!! Vote good!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • wooohooo!  Thanks again, Holly!
  • At least that round seemed a little easier.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_ding-ding-dinglet-round-3-begin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:647Discussion:2be5d75a-84cb-48c3-a77f-0e7f30b9875dPost:9d183174-7224-4ea2-a9a8-eca803e3d5ca">Re:Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Voted!! Boo I won't be around to vote the winners!! Vote good!
    Posted by tiffbot1985[/QUOTE]

There are still 3 rounds left, so hopefully you'll be back by then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re:Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!:Voted!! Boo I won't be around to vote the winners!! Vote good!Posted by tiffbot1985There are still 3 rounds left, so hopefully you'll be back by then! Posted by hcorrigan34[/QUOTE]

Ohhh yeaaaa one winner for the whole thing!! Yayy!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ahhh I voted!! wohoo this is getting intense lol
  • Done :-)  This brought a much needed smile to my Tuesday morning.  I think it's funny how the movie actors we're spliting hairs (all with a 40something /50something split) but the athletes there's a landslide.
  • is it bad that im legitimately upset that ryan gosling has been eliminated?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2011-weddings_ding-ding-dinglet-round-3-begin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:647Discussion:2be5d75a-84cb-48c3-a77f-0e7f30b9875dPost:ef9f2716-799c-4a06-aab5-e3cec1373678">Re: Ding Ding Ding...Let Round 3 Begin!</a>:
    [QUOTE]is it bad that im legitimately upset that ryan gosling has been eliminated?
    Posted by bridetobemo[/QUOTE]

**like**

I love me some Ryan Reynolds but it was hard to see Gosling go...