Customs and Traditions

Do we really need...

I only have less than a month before my wedding. I still haven't bought a guest book (or guest book alternative) because I can't really find anything that I like and because I don't want to pay for something I'll probably never look at again. Do I really need one of these? Would people even notice if we didn't have one?

Re: Do we really need...

• edited March 2013
    You don't need one, and nobody will care if you don't have one. I never sign them as a guest anyway. I wrote you a lovely message in your card attached to the gift, what elese am I supposed to write in the guestbook?
  • No one will even notice it's gone. I wouldn't bother :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Do we really need...:
    [QUOTE]You don't need one, and nobody will care if you don't have one. I never sign them as a guest anyway. I wrote you a lovely message in your card attached to the gift, what elese am I supposed to write in the guestbook?
    Posted by unchatenfrance[/QUOTE]

Good point. I always just sign my name.

Another thing to think about: people always complain that half the guests didn't sign the bloody thing. If you guys don't find something you lurve, don't bother. We like our guest not-a-book and it's a nice thing to have hanging on the wall, but, in the end, no one would have missed it had we gone without, including us.
    White Knot
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Skip it. Not worth the stress.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers