May 2011 Weddings

Tuesday

Hello! 
Hope everyone has a good day! 

My house is a total mess. I just realized yesterday that it's been weeks since I've really cleaned. I pick up and semi-clean every week, but I haven't been doing a good job lately. I can barely see our dining room table from all the stuff that's on it. It's sort of the dumping ground.
Anyone else have a spot like that? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Tuesday

• Hi JLQ! Yes we have several spots like that. The kitchen table is the main one and than I throw stuff on my desk or in the study. Like I am not sure where we would keep this item, just throw it in the study. That room is such a mess.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Talk about a slow day!
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)